Tuesday 25 March 2014

Planning production

 
The front cover image will be a four piece band stood against a brick wall, the band will be dressed all similar and will look serious in order to make the photo seem more professional. The coverlines for my cover will be
  • Arctic Monkeys: we're already working on our new album
  • Kodaline are splitting?
  • A day in the life of tyler the creator
  • Beyond Belief: we're ready to take on the world
  • Win tickets to see the 1975
  • We discuss the most overrated and underrated bands in history
My contents page will have different sections, in music news, festival news and reviews, my music news will be:

  • Arctic Monkeys: our next album is different to anything we've ever done!
  • The Rolling Stones: our final tour before we call it a day!
  • All Time Low: we're so excited to come to the UK!
  • Sly Digs: exclusive interview with the biggest rising band in the UK!
The festival news will be:

  • We discuss who the final acts for Leeds could be!
  • We decide which the best festivals are this summer!
  • Win tickets to go to tomorrowland!
The reviews will be:

  • We review Crystal Fighters' new smash album: Rave Cave!
  • Warpaint: we review their brilliant new self entitled album!
I will need a close up of one artist and a band for my contents page, I have decided to use the same band twice to cement a familiarity.

The article I am going to write for my double page spread will be a question and answer with a band about their music and opinions on the industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment